Upon receipt of the attached engagement paperwork, I will file a power of attorney and complete an IRS Contractor (1099 Non Employee) Levy Release Engagement relative to your account. All of the necessary information will be provided by you and the IRS which will be documented and forwarded to you. These steps will not call any attention to your case. An IRS Contractor (1099 Non Employee) Levy Release Engagement includes the following (not all inclusive):
* Completing and processing the IRS Power of Attorney.
* Processing IRS Financial Forms.
* Negotiating with the IRS until final acceptance or rejection of the Contractor (1099 Non Employee) Levy.
* Determining balances outstanding with the IRS by year and amount.
* Tax returns outstanding (if any).
* Status of account (Collections, Revenue Officer, Installment agreement, Uncollectible, etc.).
* Assessment dates for each year with an outstanding balance.
* Liens filed for each year (if any).
Quote for professional services is $750. Please call if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your business. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.
DON FITCH, CPA
74478 Highway 111 #3
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Toll Free: (877)CPA-Help or (877)272-4357