Upon receipt of the attached engagement paperwork, we will file a power of attorney and complete an IRS Installment Agreement relative to your account. All of the necessary information will be provided by you and the IRS which will be documented and forwarded to you.
An IRS Installment Agreement includes the following (not all inclusive):
* Completing and processing IRS Form 2448 Power of Attorney,
* Completing IRS Forms 433A (if requested),
* Negotiating with the IRS until final acceptance or rejection of the Installment Agreement,
* Determining balances outstanding with the IRS by year and amount,
* Tax returns outstanding (if any),
* Status of account (ACS Collections, IRS Revenue Officer, Installment agreement, Uncollectible, etc.),
* Assessment dates for each year with an outstanding balance,
* Liens filed for each year (if any).
We will resolve questions involving tax rules in your favor. We appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.
DON FITCH, CPA
74478 Highway 111 #3
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Toll Free: (877)CPA-Help or (877)272-4357